Today I received my grade for my internship report! I was happy now that all is well. I came in with worship and the feeling that there is still too much fear of man in me. So I confessed Lord I am sorry because of my weakness, there is still fear of man in me. Please help me over this Jesus. I need your help in this.
“You will find strength in my Love dear one.”
Thank you Lord for being ever so present to us all. That we have an assurance in times of trouble, in times of battle, in times of fears and weakness. You truly are our Shepherd, who not only looks after us, but also is kindly affectionate in our affairs. Even though you are the Most High God, You still take time for us lowly and frail humans.
“That is exactly how I feel about my beloved people. Those who accept me, and not reject I love. I am not slack in showing them how much I love them, in strengthening them, in empowering them. I will heal the brokenhearted, I will bind up their wounds. They have believed me, took me in, nurtured me and loved me.”
Lord how did we take you in by only believing?
“When you accept me as your Lord and Savior, you accept me. When you worship me, you invite me in your heart and take Me in. When you choose to love over sin, you lavish your love on Me. Have I not said, that in me should all fullness dwell? Did not the Father intent that all fullness should dwell in me? And did I not in turn say that you in me, and I in you, the Father in Me and I in Him? Likewise my beloved, all creation is inside my Father. Nothing can exist outside of Him. So those who destroy anything, are taking place in my Father like a cancer cell. And these, if they do not turn to normal, if they do not repent, will be cast off. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit will be cast in to the fire.
As it is written, God is love. He that dwells in love, dwells in God. He that does not dwell in love, has not known God. My dearly beloved people, love in word AND deed. Not just in words. I had commanded you to love each other as I have loved you. I came to earth, even after knowing and seeing your sins and unrighteousness. I taught you, even when I observed unbelief. I endured even when I experienced resistance. I held my peace and allowed your leaders to do whatever they pleased with my body, even to the point of death.
So also do I ask of you. Love one another, do not resist each other. Do not pay evil for evil, but overcome evil with good. Pray for those that hurt you, give to those that take from you. Give, expecting nothing back. Love, expecting no love in return. Pray for others, expecting nothing back from them. This way you resemble my love. I will provide for you, just like the Father provided for Me will I provide for you. I am the faithful God, the loving and caring God. I give expecting nothing back, I provide expecting no praise. I allow my sun to shine on the evil and the good.
But I am moved to tears when people come back and thank Me. When they attribute the good I have bestowed them to me, and not the evil that is being done to them. I do not tempt men with evil, your enemy does. And again I say, you are not fighting with flesh and blood, but with princes, principalities and powers, rulers of darkness. These are your enemies. Not your spouse, not your children, not your brother, not your sister, not your neighbour, not the stranger. So I am calling you to Love, my people, LOVE others as you love yourself. And before you can do that, love your self. Forgive your self for your sinful nature when you have repented and asked for forgiveness. You are forgiven by My blood. There was nothing more valuable in Heaven, which I could give you to prove my love and faithfulness to you. YOU ARE forgiven, in Me. Now also accept my forgiveness, and love yourself as I love you. So that you can love others as I do.”
At that point this was quickened to me, and I truly believe it speaks the Lord’s Heart, and the heart of this message He is giving us.
1 Corinthians 13:1-8 KJV
- Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
- And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
- And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
- Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
- Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
- Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
- Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
- Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1 Corinthians 13:1-8 NKJV
- Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
- And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
- And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
- Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
- does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
- does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
- bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
So again dear visitors and readers, it is vitally important that we love, beyond our own opinions. I am reminded of the following passage. The pharisees had a lot of knowledge and kept all the commandments, however they lacked love, which lead them in sin. Love edifies, legalistic/religious behaviour doesn’t. So let us all love in deed and not just in words. Be blessed all, be blessed with the love of Christ, so that you can dish out love to all (instead of punches)
Matthew 5:20 KJV
- For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:20 NKJV
- For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.